Toni Field Photography is aware that the security of your personal or company information is an important concern. The protection of your data is a serious matter to us and we want to be transparent about the data we maintain and the data we discard.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. This new regulation replaces the existing Data Protection Act (1998).
As part of the process of working to compliance with the new regulations internally we have:
- Reviewed the purposes of our processing activities, and selected the most appropriate lawful basis (or bases) for each activity.
- Checked that the processing is necessary for the relevant purpose, and are satisfied that there is no other reasonable way to achieve that purpose.
- Documented our decision on which lawful basis applies to help us demonstrate compliance.
- Included information about both the purposes of the processing and the lawful basis for the processing in this privacy notice.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
Site visitation tracking
- Unlike most websites, the Toni Field Photography website does not track user interaction.
Contact forms and email links
- If you contact us via any link, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any third party data processors. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by SSL meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
- Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page, your name, email address and contact telephone number will be saved to our email database. In addition, the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- You will only be contacted about the service you have made an enquiry about.
Credit Card Information
- Payments on our website and at the viewing are collected through a GDPR compliant Merchant Service, Pay Pal. We DO NOT store your credit card information.
Personal Details from Application Forms
- We hold personal information from application forms for our Competition / Enquiry / Model forms. These files are kept securely and are discarded after the competition / enquiry /model services are completed.
Photographic Galleries and Storage
- We hold customers galleries for 6 months then any images not purchased are deleted.
- Purchased images are backed up and archived locally and online.
Third Party Data Processors
- We use a number of third parties to process printing. At no time are any clients details shared.
Access & Correction
You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our systems. If you believe it may be out of date or incorrect. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future. To do so, please email us at email@example.com
We will report any unlawful data breach of the Toni Field Photography website’s database or the databases of any of our third party data processors to all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.