Essex Maternity & Newborn baby session: Thalia Tom & Theo
Thank you to Thalia Tom & Theo who are my stars today on the blog. Showcasing Essex Maternity & Newborn photography by Toni Field
Their session is a great way to show how a Maternity and newborn bundle works. When booking me I will need to ask you some questions about what you are hoping to get from the photo. This will normally take place on the phone or by message. First what is included:
- Maternity session planned, outfits and any items to include. 28-36 weeks into pregnancy, studio shoot scheduled 1-2 hours studion time.
- Newborn session planned, guidance for session sent, 2-3 hours studio time approx within 10 days after birth. Flow adjusted to clients details.
- Gallery combined viewing to choose included images plus the option to design consultation and purchase of further products .
- Confirmation and tweak of order by email before sending to print.
- Approx 2-3 weeks after products are sent, printed product fulfilment.
The Maternity Photo Shoot.
Thalia and Tom came in and had a very romantic maternity photo session. Couples maternity sessions tend to have an ‘engagement shoot’ feel.
Thalia had some fantasic ‘body con’ fish tail dresses that she wanted to include. So we worked through a flow that had cuddles and solo images
The silhouette photos were perfect It was great to use the same dress for the newborn session silouette images too.
Teddy was so tiny, we had lots of fun taking his solo baby photos with lots of details to show his size in relation to Dad Toms hands.
You are the bees knees, the flamingos feet, the unicorns horn the llamas…Well you get my drift…
Thank you so much for everything.Thalia Tom & Teddy
When photographing newborn baby sessions I include parents, with cuddles and isolated hand baby photos. Thalia and Tom had some very beautiful black and white detail photos describing how tiny and fragile. Teddys first days were, and some funny gestures and smiles, giving us a glimpse of older cheek Teddy.